Friday, July 28, 2006

Ouch... my swollen ankle. Sniff.



It happened on Wednesday night. I was playing football for my five a side team, Inter Me Nan (don't ask me who thought of the name... needless to say, the league is not a very serious one).

I'd scored five goals (I kid you not) and we were thrashing Borussia Munchin Flapjack (!) 10 -3 when their tricky winger (he was tricky but couldn't actually score, however good he was at dribbling) turned past me. I tried to follow, but rather than my foot skidding on the turf, my ankle twisted over.

I felt a click.

I went down in agony. Their lads accused me of timewasting, but I eventually got assistance from a couple of them to get off the pitch.

Then, miraculously, the pain subsided, althought it was a bit tender. Yesterday, it blew up, swollen like.

I don't expect you to feel sympathetic. I just wanted to share my pain.

Feels a bit better today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home