Friday, December 01, 2006

Busy weekend ahead...

I'll be sleeping on the lounge floor again tonight… by virtue of my being a good honourable son who'd give up his bed and luxury room for the people who gave him his very existence on this planet, for one night only.

Since Mum and Dad gave me food, lodging and very sound advice for 18 years (plus Christmas holidays) when you think about it, it’s the least I can do. So I shouldn't grumble.

Well, can't help grumbling just a little bit. Sod that I am..!

Nah, can't wait. They're in town and they're coming to the theatre tomorrow. Grand!

It's been a busy week. I had my first director's credit on telly last Saturday, while my short play gets performed tomorrow (after a morning of rehearsal) and I've also got a short film being made (apparently!) of a script I wrote two years ago..! Can you believe it? No?

But really, it's kinda happening. How? Don't know.

I keep walking up in the morning and wondering where this joy will ever end… and whether I was just dreaming it all along… give me a big slap on the face if you see me, to check (not too hard tho, I have a sensitive disposition)

This all means that for one week only, I can impress people in bars by calling myself a 'scriptwriter and director,' darling. Yay! Less of the darling, tho... not a thesbian yet.

The joys will probably last up until Christmas, then I'll be back slogging away again.

Don’t mind that, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home