Friday, May 19, 2006

The Scribbler on Estate Agents
























Estate Agents.

You hate what you used to be I guess.
These last few weeks have been full of them. Estate Agents.

They all seem to be young, they all seem to be a hurry and hardly any of them are any good at the essential part of their job: communicating.

I've seen countless flats, spoken to far too many people, and just when I thought things were sorted, they fell apart again. now it looks as though I'm moving to Baron's Court tomorrow. Great! But one catch; I've only got to run around for another afternoon trying to get forms filled out. Forms I've already filled in once, no less. Annoying.

I'm hardly even blogging anymore. I just haven't got the time, or the peace of mind. Everything's feeling a bit clogged up. Because of sales people who aren't that skilled - but keep my housing future in the palm of their hands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home