Thursday, January 26, 2006

Liferules # 1 : The Scribbler on wellness (Oh the relief! I'm better...well almost!)














Oh, hello! (apologies, this photo does rather make this look like a Dr Scribbler advice supplement).

After first becoming extremely lethargic, then getting a terrible cough and cold, this week saw me actually lose my voice for 3 days (anyone who knows me will tell you this is a fate the Scribbler does not adapt to easily) and become addicted to drinking (ooh I say!) Lemon and Ginger tea.

But I'm declaring this now, and I'll forever hold my peace once I'm done. I'm on the mend! I'm nearly better! I feel energy coursing through my veins (or should that be cursing through my veins?!), I feel a smile radiating from my face. I am well! I think! (famous last words!)

Lessons the Scribbler has learned in the last week...


Losing your voice is a bad thing...

Work is hard when you're suffering from a cold.

Sleep is good, oh yeah!

Illness is bad, very bad, (and ANNOYING!)

I take being well for granted. It feels great! Appreciate it.

Some new life rules I guess.

And that's about all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr Scribbler - Hankies are my request for my birthday, cost effective when pitted against tissues!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home