Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lifesnaps # 15 - The Air Hockey obsession!


















You can't quite see it here, but in the conservatory of Bridget's house, there's an air hockey table, which fits the room just perfectly...

At Christmas we were all obsessed, big time. We had a massive tournament, which the Scribbler happened to win (naturally). Here, you can see Simon, my uncle, on the left, tackling Ady, on the right. Great stuff. Who won that match? Can't remember.

The fun was in the playing I say.

Although I should remind everyone that I won the tournament...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was given a mini air hockey table? game? Whatever, a couple of Christmases ago. Hours of fun.

4:30 PM  
Blogger The Scribbler said...

Excellent.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home