Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Dream

Another day, another dream.

This time Roger Waters from Pink Floyd was in my flat, cooking breakfast. My Dad was there also - and introduced Roger as his friend.

"I really enjoyed the Live 8 concert," I told Roger.

"Thanks," he said. Humble.

Then I was in a pub, drinking beer. It was busy, lots of people drinking. Friends were coming and going. I kept having to re-order my drinks because I was losing them.

The rest is a haze. Again, my door started knocking, and I got up for my real breakfast. Tuesday morning, September. End of summer in London.

Looked at my desk. On the front cover of Word magazine, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd. 'Why we re-united!' the cover said. I'd been reading it the night before.

Life becomes dreams becomes life, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home