Friday, April 07, 2006

Trampolining, chess, and a Dyson demonstration... just another Nottingham weekend then...!

















The Scribbler had a break last weekend. Not from blogging, you'll be pleased to know. From the Big Smoke... er, London.

And you'll be glad to know, I acted like a big kid the whole way through...

Indeed. For why should the small kids have all the fun? When trampolines can take an adults weight, why shouldn't they?!

















And when you can play chess with a seven year old, why not?

This is me playing Jack, the Scribbler's godson no less. Did I let him win? Er, no. I won in about 5 minutes. Gotta maintain the kid's respect for me, like..!

















If you look closely you can see Ady performing mid-air heroics, as Edwin strolls by unawares... don't worry Ady, I caught it on camera..!

That was all before the Dyson demonstration.

Mum, Dad, Edwin and I would all have bought one, if not for the fact that Ady, Dyon's newest employee, wasn't selling. Ah well!

















And then at the end, all that's left is to look at the sky... a great 4 day weekend away. Loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home