Friday, February 17, 2006

The Scribbler speaks... through sanctions!

Blah. That's all you're getting from me. Blah! Nothing I can do you see, the Scribbler has been restricted until further notice. Sniff!

Normal services will be resumed on the 28th Feb, or the 1st March... depending on how quickly I recover after I get back from... ah see there, you nearly caught me! Can't talk about that. OR anything... for a week and more! Boo Hoo!

So what I want you all to do is think, just think of the great things the Scribbler normally blogs about. Think about the things you'd like to read him blogging about. It's almost as good as the real thing you see... you can do it if you really try!

Ah, who am I trying to kid? It doesn't work, does it? You'll just have to be patient, and wait for my return from....

Darn it. (*zips mouth up*)

Have a ball... I... might be!

UNTIL THEN....

You can read this!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/features/charlie_music.shtml

It's not the same, but it is the Scribbler Under another guise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home