Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday in Waterloo!


















Another day at work in the shadow of Waterloo. The VEE-team is coming together now, shooting begins next week and all sorts of plans are being made, meetings scheduled, and somewhere amongst all this, the evenings are getting lighter...

So hows the Scribbler? Not bad! A little stiff from the gym last night, overdid it on the step machine... as you do.

Meanwhile the ebay t-shirt is all the way up to £9.01p with 20 hours to go, so I'm hoping I'll make a profit! I'm meeting the mystery blonde for a few drinks in about an hour, so my day is about to leave the computer screen, and get a lot more interesting!

Found a funny photo of the Queen at Waterloo station, which I thought you blog regulars would enjoy! Here it is... Don't know what was going on here, but I'm glad I don't have to attend offical functions, put it that way...












Would have loved to mischieviously pop one of those balloons... or all of them for that matter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the opening of the Eurostar but that's just an intelliegent blonde guess...

12:12 PM  
Blogger The Scribbler said...

Intelligent blondes? You don't get too many of them to the pound!

Or so I've heard...

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home