Wednesday, March 01, 2006

THE SCRIBBLER IS BACK!!!!
























I IS BACK!!!! From where, I can't say, but I am back all the same!!!!

With the veil of secrecy that has been drawn over my recent activities, you'd be forgiven for thinking the Scribbler has become a secret agent, a superhero, or just scribble-obsessed. Which is half-true, actually when you think about it. On all three counts..!

But still, returning to my original point, I've been away. In the UK? No. But in the country that's probably generating the most positive headlines in the world right now - EVERYTHING'S happening there. Which is why I went, really!

I've had an amazing time. I've been in dangerous places, exciting places, unique places. I've met amazing people. I've swam the sea, by day and night. I sweated, also day and night. You probably don't need to know this. I've worked my sorry ass off. Literally. My body's sore, my mind sapped. I'm home, and there's something great about that.

One day I'll be able to tell you all about it, but before that, can I just say something.

Sorry for my absence. I'm gonna make it up to you. I promise! Every day, believe me.

It'll be like I've never been.... er. Somewhere. Amazing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie, you missed a bit shaving!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home